Monday, June 1, 2009

Hi all. I've been out working at my hunting place etc. I'm going to try and update this blog more often.

Silver Lining:

When we have trouble or problems with people we care about, why does it bother us so much? You know it's only because we care so darn much for them. The silver lining of these problems or challenges is at least we have them. I mean it's much better to have little issues from time to time and solve them. It really can make your relationship with that other person stronger. As long as you respect and truly care for someone it should all be good! Anytime you put some of your heart in someone else's hand it can be scary but what should be even more scary is the thought of never having close friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend.

It could be worse:

There are people out there that have given up on caring relationships. I feel bad for them. I would hate to go through life without having the great relationships that I do. So the next time you are frustrated with a loved one, just think about how it would feel if they weren't around.

Life coach:

Put yourself out there. Be vulnerable. I know it's scary but those that risk the most are often rewarded. Remember that the true measurement of your worth in this life are the people that care for you. Oh, and the only thing you can control is your own actions so love without a care in the world! Great things will follow!

Homework:

Take an emotional risk with someone you care about. Stop thinking about the bad that could happen and set yourself up for success!

1 comment:

  1. There are parts of this that could be in a Documentary about me...

    ReplyDelete