Monday, May 25, 2009

OK OK, I know its been awhile again. But geez, I've been busy having fun and living life!

Silver Lining:All right, here's the deal. I just got back up to our hunting/fishing getaway to get it ready for the summer and fall with the other two guys that partner with me. We went to start the water and there was a hole in the water heater! That was frustrating. The good news here is at least we have water, we bi-passed the heater so now we just have cold water. Hey, when we first had the place last year we didn't have hot water for a month or 2 and we lived. What a beautiful and peaceful place to spend the time.

It Could Be Worse:I could go back to not having a great place to go to hunt and fish! I mean this place rocks! Thanks to Trin (Bubba) for stumbling onto the place! Love ya man!

Life Coach:Find a place to unwind. Life is way to short and stressful! You owe it to yourself! Remember to take care of you, then all else will fall into place.

Homework:Unwind! Nuff said.

1 comment: