Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi all, I'm back from some out of town business!

Silver Lining:

Well, I had some financial woes and was pretty stressed but I have to give my girlfriend credit on this silver lining. I went over to see her and warned her that I was stressed out. She asked me why and I started bitching about my little crisis. She said with some relief in her voice, "Oh it's just money." At first I thought, what the heck but then I realized she just cut through it all. I still have my health, my family, a great woman who loves me (no idea how that happened), and great friends. I'm employed and love what I do. Thanks Tina!

It Could Be Worse:

I am still able to earn a living. Many people in this country are struggling, got laid off, lost their car dealerships that have been in their families for generations.

Life Coach:

When you have a problem, talk to someone you respect about it. They help! Oh, and when you have a friend or a loved one that needs you to listen, stop what you're doing and listen. You can and will make a difference in their lives.

Homework:

Ask a friend/loved one how they are doing and listen listen listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment