Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi everyone!

Silver Lining:

OK, I just got back from spending 3 days at my hunting place. I call it the Trabin cuz its a trailer house and I like to think of it as a cabin type get away. Of course one of my partners in the place Eric (Erck) hates that name so I use it as often as I can. Anyway, it really helped me get over some stress that has creeped into my life as of late. And having Tina there and Erck come up for a night was very helpful. I know stress can be a big bummer in life. It's hard to handle and can overwhelm you easily. But here is the silver lining, most situations pass and just aren't that big of a deal once you really break it all down. I have no idea how you deal with stress but I bet we all have a way that works (and many that don't).

It Could Be Worse:

Well, I guess the issues I have been dealing with are somewhat personal but suffice it to say, they could be far far worse. I have my health, 2 kids who love and respect me, great friends, and a chick who digs me more than I probably deserve.

Life Coach:

Try to focus on what is good in your life. I think we spend far too much time dwelling on what could be better when we need to spend some time being grateful.

Homework:

List 5 things that make life worth living and just reflect on them.

One last thing: LOVE YA BUBBA! HANG IN THERE ME BOY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog! Riddle me this--what does it say about our family that it produced two kids that want to vacation in trailers??? HAHA! Love ya bro. Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says that we aren't all uppity and junk! Love ya back sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there somewhere else to vacation? Shit, my whole life I been runnin' from one trailer to da nex to fin' me a woman. I been jus bout ervwhere, shit, stills no lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack, hunting shack,

    ReplyDelete