Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hi everyone, I'm going out of town until Sunday so I won't be blogging over the weekend.

Silver Lining:

Well, I went golfing last night and man did I suck! I mean I couldn't hit the ocean from the beach. It was frustrating because I had played a pretty good round a couple days ago. So where's the silver lining? I tell you what, I had a great time with my buddy Eric (Erck). We drank some beer and just had a hell of a time. I love golf but I suck and Erck never makes me feel badly about it. He just enjoys the day. It's hard to stay pissed when you golf with that guy!

It could be worse:

I'm just glad I still have the physical ability to golf, albeit badly! I can't imagine how it must feel to really want to do something fun and not have the ability.

Life Coach:

Remember, you can choose to have fun or be mad when bad golf rounds happen. Just remember those less fortunate than yourself.

Homework:

Spend some time with your buddies! That's what life is all about! Thanks Erck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment