Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi all!! If I still have anyone reading this, I apologize for not blogging more often. The summer is so short in the northland that I try to shove everything into a month of summer!

Silver Lining:
Well, let's see. Have you ever gotten into a fight with a person you love? It sucks right, it gets all emotional and frustrating. Guys don't seem like they are caring enough and the gals seem like they are overreacting. Well, here's the deal, at least you have someone that you care about that much! I mean, the reason we fight with loved ones is in part because we care so much about their opinions of us. Good for us if someone loves us that darn much that they are willing to fight for the relationship!

It could be worse:
You could have no one to fight with, you could live your life lonely.

Life Coach:
The next time you are fighting with a loved one try this, stop and smile and tell them how much you love them, how cute they are etc. I find that the more mature I get, the easier it is to do this. You really must care about them to have this work though. Trust me, I have been on both sides of this ledger.

Homework:
Do the above, but don't get in a fight on purpose!!

3 comments: