Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hi there!

Silver Lining:

I woke up today and it was 34 degrees!! What the heck. Does crappy weather ever get you down? It sure gets me bummed from time to time. I WANT SOME SUMMER! Well, the good news is when summer does get here I am going to appreciate the heck out of it. No staying inside for me! I'm going to golf, fish, jetski etc. Remember to never take a beautiful day for granted!

It Could Be Worse:

I heard in Winnipeg it's supposed to snow! I also know that the North and South Pole aren't warm...OK I know I'm stretching here but geez.....34 degrees in May!!!!

Life Coach:

OK seriously, we get to choose what brings us down. If you let the weather get to you, that's your fault. Just try to make the most of the day you are given.

Homework:

Be happy, it's your choice!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, the puppy loves days like today! He didn't even overheat on our walk this morning. I'm with you though, some warmth and sun would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obese people, such as myself....no offense,,,,No, none taken,,,, enjoy these cooler days too! My bad back brings me down, and I did not choose it to do so, but that's golf I guess!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever gunna rite moore stuf on ere er ut?

    ReplyDelete